Once your campaign is live, you will see results start populating on DojoMojo. SMS Marketing results can be found in several places.
- Messages or Automated Messages (coming soon) - within the dashboard of either section, you can see the results of your individual campaigns.
- Analytics - In the SMS Marketing section of your Analytics, you will see detailed information about your SMS Marketing campaigns, along with details on which partners have driven the most subscribers.
Understanding Your Results:
- SMS Subscribers - The number of phone numbers that have subscribed to your SMS Marketing program.
- Messages Delivered - The number of messages that were successfully delivered. When looking at analytics for a standalone message, the messages delivered will always be lower than the subscribers. This can be caused by bad phone numbers and/or carrier delivery issues. As your SMS Subscriber list matures, deliverability should increase, as faulty phone numbers are naturally weeded out by the system.
- Clicks - The number of unique clicks associated with messages delivered. Note: If a single subscriber clicks on the link in their SMS message multiple times, it will only be counted as 1 click.
- CTR - Calculated by Clicks / SMS Subscribers
- Unsubscribes - The number of unsubscribe actions taken.
- Unsubs. Rate - Calculated by Unsubscribes / SMS Subscribers
If you are an eCommerce company, we encourage you to integrate with your payment provider. By doing so, we will be able to share revenue and conversions from your SMS Marketing campaigns.