Protecting your campaigns with reCAPTCHA
DojoMojo has always strived to keep brands using DojoMojo safe.
We’ve taken active initiatives such as taking bot-prevention actions and applying email filtering to campaigns.
As bots became more sophisticated, more advanced methods are needed to combat them and keep your campaigns safe.
As part of the safety measures we’re taking to protect campaigns, we’ve recently successfully implemented Google’s reCAPTCHA v3.
What is reCAPTCHA v3?
- You are probably familiar with human verification tests on sign up and login pages, such as typing garbled text and selecting pictures with road signs in them
- While effective, these methods can hamper campaign performance by adding additional steps before the user can enter
- reCAPTCHA v3 is a frictionless, invisible system without any front-end barriers on the end user
- reCAPTCHA uses advanced machine learning to characterize a user’s behavior (based on mouse movements, keystrokes, and other metrics) to automatically gauge the likelihood of an entrant being a robot
- From the score assigned by the reCAPTCHA algorithm, DojoMojo decides whether to accept the entry into the entrant pool
Got any questions? Please contact support