Linking your Recharge account with DojoMojo will unlock critical text messaging features in DojoMojo’s SMS Marketing Suite. With a Recharge integration, you can create custom segments and send automated text notifications to your customers about their subscription status, shipping notifications, refill notifications, and more.
First, Integrate Shopify with DojoMojo
To connect Recharge to your account, you’ll first need to connect your Shopify store with DojoMojo. If your store is already integrated with DojoMojo, follow the steps to generate and link your Recharge API key.
Under the Integrations Tab in your SMS Marketing Settings, select either Shopify or Recharge. Either option will guide you through the steps to set up both accounts.
Find your Shopify ID
Log in to your Shopify account. In the left menu, click the Online Store dropdown and select Domains. There you will see your domain name. For this example, the domain name is AmazingStore.myshopify.com.
“AmazingStore” would be your Shopify ID.
Copy your Shopify ID and keep it handy! You’ll need this when you set up your integration in DojoMojo.
Link Your Shopify Store with DojoMojo
1) Back in your DojoMojo account, navigate to SMS Marketing Settings, select Integrations, and connect Shopify.
2) In the pop-up, enter your Shop ID and click Connect.
3) You'll be redirected back to the Integrations screen, where you'll see a success message and green checkmark next to the Shopify block. This means the integration was successful and is active.
Read this article for more detailed steps to connect Shopify.
Next, Generate the Recharge API Key
Once you’ve connected your Shopify store, you'll be able to connect Recharge. To complete the integration, generate an API key (or token) through Recharge's Shopify app.
1) In Shopify, click Apps in the lefthand menu and open up Recurring Billing by Recharge.
2) Select Integrations in the navigation bar.
3) Click on API tokens... and then select Create an API token.
4) Fill in the fields and update all permissions to Read access.
5) Copy the token generated and return to your DojoMojo account. On the Integrations page, select Recharge.
6) Paste the key into the integration module and select Connect.
For more information, read this article on steps to generate a Recharge API key.