Ready to launch a giveaway? Here's a checklist to ensure you're on the right track:
Create and Customize your Sweepstakes (1-2 Weeks)
- Brainstorm a prize idea and theme for your giveaway
- Create a basic Landing Page (you can change this later)
- Design your Post Entry page (Conversion Action and Social Growth). If you're enabling SMS Marketing, ensure your sign up form and welcome text message(s) are Published.
- If you'll be bringing on Partner brands, identify potential Partners and invite them to join your campaign or ensure your giveaway is visible to the network so others can find and apply to it. We recommend getting your landing page to a decent point before showing it off to partners or the greater DojoMojo network.
- When onboarding Partners, generate Partnership Agreements that stipulate what each party is committing to (e.g. promotion of the giveaway and prize contribution)
- Integrate with your ESP
- Integrate with your online store
Prepare to Launch
- Finalize the Landing Page; click Preview to see how the page will look to entrants, and check the Mobile view to ensure that it looks right to those entering the giveaway via a mobile device
- Don't forget to double-check your start and end dates, as well as the prize description
- If you need to edit the Official Rules, click edit and type directly in the given space
- Confirm that any and all Partnership Agreements are fully executed; Make sure each brand knows when they are promoting the campaign, and where
- Design Create Assets for the giveaway that you'll use when promoting to your audience. You can house the assets in the Links & Files tab of your sweepstakes dashboard for easy access and any partners can find them there as well when you upload them.
- Check your calendar to check off tasks that you've completed thus far
- Confirm you are successfully integrated with your ESP (you should see a green checkmark)
- To communicate any important information with Partners, use the Announcements tab
During the Giveaway
- Promote the campaign
- Welcome new subscribers to your email list on a rolling basis
- If SMS Marketing is enabled, new signups will be automatically sent the welcome message you customized on the Post Entry page of the sweepstakes dashboard
- Track campaign's performance in real-time
When the Giveaway Ends