What are Opportunities?
DojoMojo offers a variety of ways to collaborate with brands on the platform. Opportunities is an open forum for brands to post a request related to any type of partnership marketing campaign.
Brands often post partnership opportunities related to:
- Content Swaps
- Box Insert Swaps
- Dedicated Email Buys
- Dedicated Email Sales
- Prizing Partnerships
All opportunities are explained below.
Search for Partnership Opportunities
On the top navigation bar, select Opportunities. Or, click the magnify glass icon 🔍 on the top nav bar then select Opportunities.
When you find an opportunity you're interested in, select the tile and message the brand directly through the platform.
- Content Swaps: Cross-promoting content to acquire new subscriber and promote content.
- Box Insert Swaps: Exchanging physical box inserts in shipments (e.g. sample products, coupons, etc.)
- Dedicated Email Buys: Buying a dedicated email as ad space. See the explanation under Dedicated Email Sales for insight into the right payment structure for you.
- Dedicated Email Sales: Selling an email as ad space to a complementary brand. This works well for media brands or an e-commerce brand with a highly engaged list.
There are 3 primary pricing models when considering a Dedicated Email Buy or Sell:
- CPM (cost per 1000 impressions)
- This Aligns with mainstream advertising practices and works best for media companies
- CPA (cost per acquisition)
- This refers to the amount required to get a new customer and maintain profitability. In this structure, both sides need to feel transparency in the process. The 2 partners need to know how much they’re selling and should share analytics (or send screenshots of backend in Google Analytics, Shopify, ESP, or other conversion tracking).
- This factors in a percentage of total orders (in other words this is revenue sharing or percentage sale, rather than attaching a dollar amount attached.)
- As this structure is performance-based and the seller is paid based off of conversions driven, it theoretically incentivizes the selling brand to strive for higher open and click-through rates, which is ideal for the buyer.
- You can calculate your CPA based on AOV (average order value).
- CPC (cost per click)
- If your brand sees a high conversion rate (5% or higher), this could be the right model for you, as you may see a lower CPA for an actual CPA partnership.
- The CPC model is set up using shared UTM tagging links so that buying brand can see in Google Analytics, the ESP, Shopify, or other conversion tracking platforms, from the selling brand.
- An example price point would be charging $1/click, capped at 1,000 clicks.
- Prizing Partner: Providing a high-value prize for a giveaway campaign in exchange for not promoting the giveaway to your brand's list. You still receive all data collected by the campaign, without having to schedule your own promotions. This is often best suited for hotels or travel partners.
Tip: Make sure your Brand Profile is up to date!
Ready to get started?