This guide will walk through the process of installing your signup form to a Shopify-powered website.
NOTE: You’ll need website admin or editor access as you will need to edit your site's code base. If you’re not sure how to access your website’s code, you may need to consult your website software’s support documentation.
Locate Your Form's JS Snippet
Copy and Paste Your Code to Your Shopify Website
You can paste your form’s code snippet and display your form wherever you’d like it to appear on your website or a specific page, such as a particular product page or a blog post.
Pop-Ups: To display your form across your entire website
- Log into Shopify and navigate to Online Store in the left menu. Go to your store’s Themes.
- Under Live Theme, hit Actions and select Edit Code.
NOTE: For Pop-Ups, this method will display the form across your website (e.g. the homepage, product pages, etc). Learn how to install the form on specific pages.
- Hit Save.
Pop-Ups: To display your form on a specific page
To display your form solely on specific pages or exclude it from certain pages, head back to the form builder in DojoMojo > Setup > Behavior > URL Targeting. From there, you'll be able to define the display rules for your form.
Embeds: To display your form on a specific page
Embedded forms, unlike pop-ups, are baked directly into your site's content, so you'll only want to display the form on specific pages designed to collect subscriber data.
- In your theme.liquid file, find the <head> tag.
- Paste the form's snippet just before the closing </head> tag.
- Then, paste the snippet on the specific page you'd like the form to appear using a custom HTML block.